Saturday, June 4, 2022

A Love For Layout Templates Blog & FB Train - June 2022

 Hello and welcome to June ALFLT Blog & FB Train!

I am thrilled to be a part of it this time.

You have arrived from Cindy Ritter Designs and your next stop is The Cherry On Top. If you get lost along the way, get back to the official ALFLT FB Group.

Here's the template I made and it will be free for the entire month. I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to share your layout with me anytime and upload it to my GS gallery.

Enjoy and happy hoppin'!

Grab HERE.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely temp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful template - thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your beautiful template!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for sharing your template.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the page file! Super cute template.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You & I especially appreciate the page file! Great template.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post :).