Friday, April 1, 2022

April Buffet & No Joke Sale

 GingerScraps Buffet is one of my most favorite events. This month I have two new releases and I hope you will love them both as much as I do!

Bits Of April and Temp-ting Siggies 2 are both 60% off April 1 - April 2, as the rest of my store is during the BIG No Joke SALE! Some exceptions apply. April 3 - April 5 both will be regular 50% off.

Do not miss the chance and get everything you like as there are not many huge sales like that 💗.



Here's some layout inspiration by my amazing CT and the store CT as well.


And last, but not least!

Enjoy and happy scrapping!

I am always happy to see your layouts using my templates. Please be sure to upload them to my GS gallery so that I can leave you a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post :).